Features & Benefits
- 4-in. dia. arm in 5- or 8-foot lengths:Provides for high-efficiency collection and
maneuverability in tight spaces.
- Strong HDPE flat base joint: Easy to install; HDPE bearing material works to seal base without collars or fittings.
- Large 8-in. dia. inlet hood with 360° flange handle: Easier hood positioning than single-handle designs.
- Durable rounded duct constructed of 21-ga. aluminum: Withstands industrial use, yet lightweight for easy operation.
- Hi-Flow spiral wire-reinforced hose. Provides superior strength and resistance to sparks and embers.
- 35 Watt Halogen Light Kit: Improves worker visibility and productivity.
- Damper: Shut off air flow when not in use.
- Silencer: Reduces air flow noise for quieter operation.
- Blowers: Several sizes available.
- Wall Brackets: Maximizes installation versatility.
- Adjustable Height Floor Stand: Maximum height of 120 inches adds installation versatility.
- Filtration Units: HEPA, cartridge, and odor-control filter systems available based on application.
- Boom Extensions: System includes aluminum boom arm, boom arm wall bracket, tube kit, and flex hose.
- Construction: 21 ga. aluminum tube with spiral wire-reinforced Hi-Flow hose
- Blower Pkgs (HP): 0.75, 1.5, 3.0, 5.0, 7.5
- Nominal Air Flow (CFM): 200 to 600
- Weight (lbs.): E-Z Arm® II 4E05 - 9 lbs.; E-Z Arm® II 4E08 - 11 lbs.
Click pictures above to enlarge