Single Hose Systems
Single-bay facilities often resort to opening overhead doors and running fans for relief from the annoyance of vehicle exhaust. If not removed, vehicle exhaust can contribute to worker illness, increase facility maintenance expense, and harm the sensitive electronics of diagnostic and service equipment.
- Removes exhaust gases rather than just re-circulating it within the facility.
- Easily mounts to walls or ceilings; meets virtually any facility design installation requirements.
- Boom arm extensions offer convenient hose positioning, maneuverability, and storage.
Model Shown: Model VES-1 with 3 inch by 30 foot heavy duty exhaust hose, Balancer, and optional Oval Tailpipe Connector with Toggle Clamp and CO2 Port.
Note: Model VES-4, with a 4.5 inch hose system, and Model VES-6 with a 6 inch hose system are also available.
The V.E.S. Spring-Loaded Hose Balancer keeps hoses off the floor and provides for easy handling, maneuverability, and safe equipment storage. Includes Hose Saddle and Adjustable Stop Collar.
- BM 05 — 1/2 HP TEFC Motor/Blower Assembly. — Std.
- BM 07 — 1.5 HP TEFC Motor/Blower Assembly. — Opt.