Features & Benefits
- 95% Collection Efficiency at 1 to 4 Microns: Designed specifically for oil mist, the Airflow Systems, Inc.® MistPlus® II filter provides up to 95% filtration efficiency of 1 to 4 micron mist droplets. The proprietary, V-shaped filter design aids in drainage of collected mist; extending filter life.
- MERV 14 Collection Efficiency:MERV 14 rated after-filter provides an additional contaminant barrier. Collection efficiency is increased; filter life is extended.
- Sealed Cabinet Construction: 18 gauge steel, seam-sealed cabinet eliminates contaminant escape common with stitch-welded or bolt-on panel designs.
- Ultra-seal® Filter Placement System: Ensures quick and accurate filter replacement; eliminates contaminant bypass of filters, reduces equipment and facility maintenance. Top access door speeds filter maintenance.
- Low-profile Cabinet Design: Machine-top orientation enables installation directly above the machine tool-even in low ceiling applications; saves floor space.
- Superior Liquid Drainage: 8-inch bottom inlet allows for 24-hour, 7-day operation with no need for manual handling of collected liquids.
- Extended Filter Life, Reduced Maintenance: MistPlus® II filter design reduces dirt loading and filter maintenance; extending filter life up to two years.
- Backward-Inclined Blower: Energy-efficient; superior air flow, low horsepower requirement, higher static pressure operation; acoustically-lined blower cabinet.
- Pressure Gauge Kit: Monitors air pressure at inlet for reduced static pressure; indicates need for filter cleaning, ensures optimum energy efficiency.
- Side Panel Inlet: Adaptable to virtually any facility or equipment configuration.
- High-efficiency After Filters: Including: 99.97% HEPA, and MERV 14 rated, rigid-style, washable cartridge filters.
- Ceiling-hung Mounting Kit: Easily suspend unit above machine tools where machine-top mounting is unavailable.
- 10-inch Lift Kit: Provides clearance for inlet ducting; simplifies access for maintenance operations.
- Construction: 18 gauge, welded steel cabinet; powder coated finish.
- Blower Packages: Motorized, Backward-inclined impeller
- Noise Level (dBA): 71
- Electrical: 1/2 HP - 115/1/60, 7.2 amps, std.
1/2 HP - 208-230/460/3/60, 206-2.0/1 amps, opt.
- Nominal Air Flow (CFM): 500
- Weight (lbs.): 148