DT-3000 Downdraft Table
Features & Benefits
- Integral collection area and work surface:Draws contaminants away from workers' breathing zone without hindering movement; large work area meets range of applications.
- Direct-Drive FRP Blower:Higher static pressure, longer filter life and greater reliability; spark resistant; no belts or pulleys to replace.
- Non-electrostatic Operation: High reliability, low maintenance.
- Vibra-Pulse® Filter Cleaning System: Cleans filters 75% more effectively than reverse pulse systems.
- Ultra-Seal® Filter Mounting: Eliminates contaminant bypass of filters.
- Pressure Gauge Kit: Indicates when filters require cleaning.
- Silencer: Reduces noise up to 6 dBA.
- Custom Cartridge Media: For specific applications.
- After-Filters: 99.97% HEPA, 95% DOP, and odor-control modules.
- Center Divider and Side Shields: Improves collection efficiency; reduces contaminant migration.
- Enclosures and Lighting: Enhances work area; encourages productivity.
- Regain Enclosure: Improves capture velocity in worker's breathing zone.
- Construction: 10/12/14 ga. welded steel, powder coated cabinet
- Blower Pkgs (Aluminum): 3.0, 5.0
- Noise Level (dBA): 77/81
- Electrical: 3.0 HP - 208/230/460/3/60, 9.2/8.0/4.0 amps.; 5.0 HP - 230/460/3/60, 12/6 amps.
- Downdraft Velocity (FPM): 155/195
- Weight (lbs.): 850
- Width: 70.00”
- Height: 33.00”
- Length: 48.00”
- Table Size: 66.25" W x 42.00" D
Click pictures above to enlarge