Features & Benefits
- Class II Direct-Drive Blower: Higher static pressure, longer filter life and greater reliability; spark resistant; no belts or pulleys to replace.
- Non-electrostatic Operation: High reliability, low maintenance.
- Four-way Adjustable Airfoil Grille: For precision direction of air back into facility.
- Maximum Air Flow Design for Light to Medium Applications: Improves operating efficiency.
- Prewired to Junction Box: For fast, easy installation.
- Cleanable Filters: Reduces filter replacement costs.
- Vibra-Pulse® Filter Cleaning System: Cleans filters 75% more effectively than reverse pulse systems.
- Auto-Clean Off-line Filter Cleaning: Automatically cleans filters when unit is shut off.
- Dual Hopper Design: Extends maintenance cycles.
- Pressure Gauge Kit: Indicates when filters require cleaning.
- Silencer: Reduces noise by 4 dBA.
- Cartridge Media: For specific applications.
- Mounting Brackets: Speeds installation, reduces maintenance expense.
- Construction: 16 and 18 ga. steel cabinet, powder coated
- Blower Pkg (HP): 3.0, 60 Hz; 2.0, 50 Hz
- Noise Level (dBA): 82
- Electrical: 3.0 HP - 208-230/460/575/3/60, 8.6/4.3/3 amps, std.; 2.0 HP - 190/380/3/50, 7.2/3.6
- Width: 77.00”
- Height: 45.00”
- Depth: 28.00”