Features & Benefits
- Up to 95% Collection Efficiency:MERV 14 rated, rigid-style, washable cartridge filter; reduces filter replacement costs, improves operating efficiency.
- Sealed Cabinet Construction: 18 gauge steel, seam-sealed cabinet, eliminates contaminant escape common with stitch-welded or bolt-on panel designs.
- Ultra-seal® Filter Placement System: Ensures quick and accurate filter replacement; eliminates contaminant bypass of filters, reduces equipment and facility maintenance.
- Low-profile Cabinet Design: Machine-top orientation enables installation directly above the machine tool-even in low ceiling applications; saves floor space.
- Superior Liquid Drainage: 4-inch bottom inlet allows for 24-hour, 7-day operation with no need for manual handling of collected liquids.
- Backward-Inclined Blower: Energy-efficient; superior air flow, low horsepower requirement, higher static pressure operation; acoustically-lined blower cabinet.
- Pressure Gauge Kit: Monitors air pressure at inlet for reduced static pressure; indicates need for filter cleaning, ensures optimum energy efficiency.
- Ceiling-hung Mounting Kit: Easily suspend unit above machine tools where machine-top mounting is unavailable.
- 10-inch Lift Kit: Provides clearance for inlet ducting; simplifies access for maintenance operations.
- Construction: 18 gauge, welded steel cabinet; powder coated finish.
- Blower Packages: Motorized, Backward-inclined impeller
- Noise Level (dBA): 64
- Electrical: 110/1/60, 200 watts, 1.65 amps
- Nominal Air Flow (CFM): 150
- Weight (lbs.): 32