Features & Benefits
- 95% Collection Efficiency at 1 to 4 Microns: Designed specifically for oil mist, the Airflow Systems, Inc.® MistPlus® II filter provides up to 95% filtration efficiency of 1 to 4 micron mist droplets. The proprietary, V-shaped filter design aids in drainage of collected mist; extending filter life.
- Sealed Cabinet Construction: 18 gauge steel, seam-sealed cabinet eliminates contaminant escape common with stitch-welded or bolt-on panel designs.
- Ultra-seal® Filter Placement System: Ensures quick and accurate filter replacement; eliminates contaminant bypass of filters, reduces equipment and facility maintenance.
- Low-profile Cabinet Design: Horizontal orientation allows for installation directly above the machine tool-even in low ceiling applications; saves floor space.
- Superior Liquid Drainage: 10-inch bottom inlet and 2-inch deep sump enable high-volume, 24-hour, 7-day operation; no manual handling of liquids.
- Extended Filter Life, Reduced Maintenance: MistPlus® II filter design reduces dirt loading and filter maintenance; extending filter life up to two years.
- Direct-Drive Blower: Energy-efficient; superior air flow and higher static pressure operation; no belts or pulleys to replace, acoustic-lined cabinet.
- Pressure Gauge Kit: Monitors air pressure at inlet for reduced static pressure; indicates need for filter cleaning, ensures optimum energy efficiency.
- High-efficiency and Application-specific After Filters: Including: 99.97% HEPA, 95% DOP, external AD odor control, activated charcoal, and Kmn04 filtration.
- Source Capture Plenum: Add high-efficiency source-point collection or ducting; plenum attachment simplifies connectivity of ducts or collection arms.
- Drain Loop Kit: Simplifies collection and reclamation of captured oil mist while providing drain line air seal.
- Additional or Non-standard Inlets: Designed to accommodate application-specific requirements; cabinet can be adapted to receive a variety of inlet configurations.
- Construction: 18 gauge, zinc-coated, welded steel cabinet; powder coated finish.
- Blower Packages (HP): 1.0 std., .75 opt.
- Noise Level (dBA): 75
- Electrical: 1.0 HP - 115/1/60, 12 amps, std.
.75 HP - 115/208-230/1/60, 9.8/4.9 amps, opt.
.75 HP - 208-230/460/3/60, 2.7-2.6/1.3 amps, opt.
1.0 HP - 208-230/460/3/60, 3.7-3.6/1.8 amps opt.
- Nominal Air Flow (CFM): 800
- Weight (lbs.): 170
Click pictures above to enlarge