E-Z Arm 2.5
Features & Benefits
- 2.5-in. dia. arm in 4- or 6-foot lengthsProvides for high-efficiency source-point collection for close work areas.
- 4.75-in. dia. flanged intake hood:Increases collection area and efficiency.
- Strong, extruded aluminum tubing: Epoxy powder coated for for corrosion resistance; lightweight for one-hand positioning.
- Triple-joint section design: Provides complete 360° range of movement, allows for positive positioning in any setup.
- Heavy-duty stamped aluminum joints: External friction adjustments can handled contunued repositioning with losing position integrity.
- Universal wall/table mounting bracket: Allows multiple mounting options to maximize operator productivity and space usage.
- Flange-up or flange-down design: Allows table or wall mounting configuration.
- Filtration Units: HEPA, cartridge, and odor-control filter systems available based on application.
- Blower Packages: Multiple options available to meet application-specific criteria.
- Construction: 18 ga. extruded aluminum seamless tube with spiral flex duct
- Arm Lengths: 4 ft. (E-Z Arm® 2.5 2EO4) , 6 ft. (E-Z Arm® 2.5 2EO6)
- Blower Pkgs (HP): consult factory
- Nominal Air Flow (CFM): 75 to 300
- Weight (lbs.):E-Z Arm® 2.5 2EO4 - 5 lbs., 2EO6 - 6 lbs.
Click pictures above to enlarge